Invitation for Bids (IFB)
|Project Holder||Ministry of Water Resources|
|Project||Water Resources Development in Somaliland|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFA Title||Procurement of Supply and Delivery of Pipes and Sundry Fittings plus Minor Pipes for Transportation of Potable (Drinking) Water|
|IFA No.||ICB No. P274|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through the Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards the Water Resources Development in Somaliland Project implemented by the Ministry of Water Resources. The Ministry of Water Resources intends to use a part of the funding for Procurement of Supply and Delivery of Pipes and Sundry Fittings plus Minor Pipes for Transportation of Potable (Drinking) Water IFB - ICB No. 274.
2. The procurement involved Supply and Delivery of Pipes and Sundry Fittings plus Minor Pipes for Transportation of Potable (Drinking) Water as per specifications are provided in Instruction to Bidders (ITB) document and briefly described as follows:
a. Lot 1a: OD 110 PN 16 pipes – 5,500 m
b. Lot 1b: OD 315 PN 16 Pipes – 6,500 m
c. Lot 1c: OD 315 PN 10 pipes – 7,000 m
Sundry Fittings and Minor Pipes
3. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply and Delivery of Pipes and Sundry Fittings plus Minor Pipes as described under Section VI. Specifications & Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
4. Bidding will be in accordance with the International Competitive Bidding (ICB) procedures as specified in the SDF Procurement Manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, which can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org and is open to all eligible bidders. The bid shall be open for 4 weeks from the date of the advertisement.
5. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from the SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number seven (7) below.
6. Hard copy bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 19 April 2017 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 19 April 2017 at 1100 Hours.
7. The address referred to above is: