Invitation for Bids
|Project Holder||Ministry of Agriculture|
|Project||Maroodijex Upper catchment soil & water conservation project|
|Fund||Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||Procurement of Laboratory Equipment|
|IFB No.||NCB No. P294|
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) through Somaliland Development Fund (SDF) has received funding from Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Maroodijex Upper catchment soil & water conservation project implemented by the Ministry of Agriculture. The Ministry of Agriculture intends to use part of the funding for Procurement of Laboratory Equipment: IFB – NCB No. P294.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement of Laboratory Equipment as per the detailed specifications in the bidding documents.
Bidders must bid as per details specified in the bidding document. Bidders not offering specifications meeting the minimum requirement will be considered non-responsive. Bid evaluation shall be based on specifications, cost, capacity and delivery as detailed in the bid document.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, and is open to all eligible bidders. The SDF Procurement Manual can be found at the following website: www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org.
5. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 22 April 2017 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 22 April 2017 at 11.00 Hours.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a "Bid Security" of: Not Applicable.
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office.
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland.
Tel: +252 633 501 394