Invitation for Bids
|Project Holder||: Roads Development Agency|
|Project||: Lafaruk – Berbera – Sheikh Road Rehabilitation Project|
|Fund||: Somaliland Development Fund|
|IFB Title||: Road Marking from Berbera towards Hargeisa|
: NCB No. P296
1. The Government of Somaliland (GoSL) has through the Somaliland Development Fund received funding from the Department for International Development (DFID), the Danish International Development Agency (DANIDA), the Embassy of Norway and the Kingdom of the Netherlands and has allocated part of the funding towards Lafaruk - Berbera - Sheikh Road Rehabilitation Project implemented by the Roads Development Agency (RDA). The RDA intends to use part of the funding for Road Marking from Berbera towards Hargeisa, IFB - NCB No. P296.
2. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Road Marking from Berbera towards Hargeisa as described under Section VI. Specifications and Performance Requirements in the detailed bidding documents.
3. Bidding will be in accordance with the National Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF procurement manual under the section for Procurement of Goods, Works and Non-Consulting Services 2014, and is open to all eligible bidders. The SDF Procurement Manual can be found on the SDF Website - www.somalilanddevelopmentfund.org
4. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number six (6) below.
5. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 25 April 2017 at 11.00 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 25 April 2017 at 11.00 hours.
6. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office. Attn: Procurement Manager. Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland.