P101-100 Invitation for Bids for Burao-Berbera Road Rehabilitation
|Ministry of Transport and Roads Development
|Burao-Berbera Road Rehabilitation Project
|Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2
|Burao-Berbera Road Rehabilitation
1. The Somaliland Development Fund – Phase 2 (SDF2) covers the period 2018-2024. SDF2 is conceived as an inclusive economic development programme. It supports the GoSL in delivering infrastructure that is relevant for inclusive economic development. It focuses on sustainable investments that spur job creation and fast growth, while at the same time laying the foundation for long-term resilience and development, leading to a more stable and peaceful Somaliland. SDF2’s ambitions are fully aligned with the NDP2 and reflect the priorities set out in Somaliland Vision 2030.
2. The SDF has allocated funds to Ministry of Transport and Roads Development (MoTRD) for implementation of the Burao-Berbera Road Rehabilitation Project. MoTRD would like to spend some of these funds on the Burao-Berbera Road Rehabilitation.
3. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Burao-Berbera Road Rehabilitation as described in the detailed bidding documents.
4. Bidding will be in accordance with the International Competitive Bidding procedures as specified in the SDF Procurement Manual March 2019 which can be found here and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the address indicated in number seven (7) below.
6. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 21 October 2021 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 21 October 2021 at 1100 Hours.
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland
Telephone: + 252 633 501 394