P101-114 Request for Proposal for Technical Assistance for Establishment and Management of Livestock Centre of Excellence
|Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development
|Strengthening Animal Production and Health Services Project in Togdheer and Sanaag Regions
|Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2
|Technical Assistance for the Establishment and Management of Livestock Center of Excellence including Fodder Production in Xaaxi
1. The Somaliland Development Fund – Phase 2 (SDF2) covers the period 2018-2024. SDF2 is conceived as an inclusive economic development programme. It supports the GoSL in delivering infrastructure that is relevant for inclusive economic development. It focuses on sustainable investments that spur job creation and fast growth, while at the same time laying the foundation for long-term resilience and development, leading to a more stable and peaceful Somaliland. SDF2’s ambitions are fully aligned with the NDP2 and reflect the priorities set out in Somaliland Vision 2030.
2. The SDF has allocated funds to the Ministry of Livestock and Fisheries Development (MoLFD) for the implementation of Strengthening Animal Production and Health Services Project in Togdheer and Sanaag Regions. One of the activities under this project is Technical Assistance for the Establishment and Management of Livestock Centre of Excellence including Fodder Production in Xaaxi.
3. The SDF Secretariat now requests proposals for Technical Assistance for the Establishment and Management of Livestock Centre of Excellence including Fodder Production in Xaaxi, Somaliland (hereinafter called “Services”). Full details on the Services are provided in the Terms of Reference (Section 7 of the Request for Proposals). Interested firms can request the RfP document using the email indicated in number 7 herein.
4. Consulting Firms may associate with other firms in the form of a joint venture to enhance their qualifications.
5. The Consulting Firm shall be selected under Quality and Cost-Based Selection (QCBS) procedure upon submission of a Full Technical Proposal (FTP) described in the Request for Proposals (RFP) and in accordance with the SDF Procurement Manual March 2019 which can be found here.
6. Completed proposals must be physically delivered in written form to the address indicated in No. 7 below on or before 03 February 2022 by 11.00 am East African Standard Time.
Any attempt by individuals, institutions, companies, and service providers to influence the outcome of the selection process in any way which can be interpreted as canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification from being considered for this service provision.
7. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland
Telephone: + 252 633 501 394