P101-123 - Invitation for Bids for Motor Vehicle Hire Services
|SDF Secretariat and SDFs funded Project Holders
|Multiple SDF2 funded projects
|Somaliland Development Fund Phase 2
|Procurement of Motor Vehicle Hire Services
1. The Somaliland Development Fund – Phase 2 (SDF2) covers the period 2018-2024. SDF2 is conceived as an inclusive economic development programme. It supports the GoSL in delivering infrastructure that is relevant for inclusive economic development. It focuses on sustainable investments that spur job creation and fast growth, while at the same time laying the foundation for long-term resilience and development, leading to a more stable and peaceful Somaliland. SDF2’s ambitions are fully aligned with the NDP2 and reflect the priorities set out in Somaliland Vision 2030.
2. The SDF has allocated funds to various Ministries and Agencies for the implementation of projects in different regions of Somaliland. The Ministries and Agencies as well as the SDF Secretariat intend to engage the services of a qualified firm to provide Motor Vehicle Hire Services covering all regions of Somaliland for a period of 2 years (1 April 2022 to 31 March 2024). This bid is identified as Motor Vehicle Hire Services: P101-123. Complete specifications are provided in ITB.
3. The Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Procurement of Motor Vehicle Hire Services. Bidding will be in accordance with the Request for Bids (RFB) for Non-Consulting Services as specified in the SDF Procurement Manual March 2019 which can be found here and is open to all eligible bidders.
5. Interested bidders can request for bidding documents from SDF Secretariat through the email address indicated in number eight (8) below during office hours (08h-17h). Full details of the Motor Vehicle Hires Services bid are detailed in the standard bid document.
6. All Bids must be accompanied by a Bid Security of US Dollar 500 (Five Hundred US Dollars).
7. Sealed bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 27 March 2022 at 1100 hours East African Standard Time. The person delivering the bid should notify the office the day before delivery to enable prior planning for social distancing. Electronic bidding will not be permitted. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be publicly opened in the presence of the bidders’ designated representatives and anyone who chooses to attend at the address below on 27 March 2022 at 1100 Hours.
Any attempt by individuals, institutions, companies and service providers to influence the outcome of the bid process in any way which can be interpreted as canvassing will lead to automatic disqualification from being considered for this service provision.
8. The address referred to above is:
Somaliland Development Fund Secretariat Office
Attn: Procurement Manager
Masala Area, Hargeisa, Somaliland
Telephone: + 252 633 501 394